If you are having trouble syncing, DO NOT DELETE the application as this will permanently delete all pending and saved data. Instead try the steps below.
The Shelvspace mobile application is built to work seamlessly whether you are connected to the internet or complete offline. All submitted activity (forms, orders, etc) is automatically stored locally on the device and the synced to Shelvspace Servers once your device is connected to a strong enough cellular or WiFi connection AND the app is open.
To verify all your submissions have synced appropriately follow the below. Note: DO NOT DELETE the application as this will permanently delete your data.
Tap on the menu icon and tap Settings.
- Check to see if there are any forms and/or orders and are pending or saved.
If there are 0 pending and 0 saved forms and orders then you know you are all synced up! Otherwise continue with steps below
- If there are pending forms or orders, ensure you are on a strong cellular or WiFi connection. Leave the app open until pending goes to 0. Should only take 1-3 minutes depending on your connections speed.
- Saved forms indicate the form was started but not completed or submitted properly. To find the saved forms, simply filter stores to those with Saved/Draft forms, tap through each store, and complete any forms that have the word "Saved" below the name.
- Verify that app settings are properly enabled. Go back to the Settings page in Shelvspace and tap the settings wheel icon to be taken to the Shelvspace Permission settings for your device. Validate that all permissions are granted.
- Ensure your app is updated to the latest version.
If you continue to have problems - contact support for further assistance.
Key Words: Missing Information, Form Submissions not showing on reports, Incorrect store visits, Sync status, Syncing, submit, pending forms, saved, bad connection