If you are unable to find the account you are looking for, or if the stores near you are not populating, do the following:
1. Clear search bar and filters. This is done on the stores page. Tap into the search bar and clear both Search Stores and Search Cities input boxes. Make sure you are searching near your Current Location. Clear any filters by tapping on the filter icon at the top right and tap Clear.
2. Verify GPS and other permission based settings are enabled. This can also be verified from the Settings page within Shelvspace. If it is not enabled, tap the settings wheel icon to be taken to the Shelvspace Permission settings for your device. Validate that all permissions are granted.
3. Ensure you do not have "battery save mode" activated as this will throttle GPS updates
- iOS - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205234
- Android - https://support.google.com/android/answer/9079240?hl=en
5. Check for Shelvspace app updates
6. Force close the Shelvspace application and relaunch
7. Make sure you are logged into the right user account by tapping on Settings from the menu.
8. Check for device or OS updates
9. If the store can still not be found, then it is more than likely not in the system. You can now add the store via the mobile app