Shelvspace reports were designed to remove the black box of what is happening at retail by giving you more visibility of what is happening at store level and saving you hours, if not weeks of time rolling up survey results and sharing them in a digestible format.
Download the attached document "Shelvspace - Guide to Custom Reporting" for a complete step by step tutorial.
- Report Title: Report Name
- Filters: Determines which results get rolled up into the report. You can filter by HQ Account, Team, Territory, Store List, User, and Distributor.
- View By: Determines how the report is broken down. Dependent on what Filter Type selected. I.E. if you filter the report on HQ Account, you can choose to view the results by user, or by account.
- Date Range: Determines the default date range of the report. Once the report is created this can be changed on an ad-hoc basis.
- Shared with Report Creator and: Determines who can see the report in Shelvspace.
- Email Notifications: Determines who will automatically receive the report via email and at what cadence. Note: Times are all EST and are in Military Time.