Learning new software can be scary, so let us help you! Below is everything you need to know to get started including helpful articles, pictures, and contact information.
Download App and Login
- If you haven't already, download the Shelvspace mobile application from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- Once you've downloaded the app, tap Open or go to your home screen and tap the Shelvspace icon. Make sure to accept all permission requests.
- Enter your username and password and tap Login. If you do not know your username (typically your email address) then contact your system administrator. If you don't know your password you can reset your password
- Once logged in, the app will go through its initial setup. This may take a few minutes depending on network connection.
With Searching, Filtering, GPS Routing, and Maps finding the right store to complete your workflow has never been easier.
- Search - You can search stores by name, address, city, state, or zip
- Filter - The filter icon at the top allows you to filter by HQ Account and Distance
- GPS Routing - Stores are automatically sorted by distance to your current location so you can always know where the closest stores are to you.
- Maps - Tap on the Map Icon to view stores on a map. You will see pins for each location. Tap on the pin and you will see the store name and address at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the store name and address to go to the store details.
If you're store is not listed you can follow our Add New Store process to create a new store on the fly.
Lastly you can even get turn by turn directions by selecting the store and tapping on the address. In the dialogue box that appears tap Show Driving Directions.
Tapping on a store from your store list will take you to the Store Details page including all forms associated to that store. To complete a form:
- Tap on the name of the form you wish to complete
- Complete each question by tapping into the input areas. Depending on the question, you may need to enter text, numbers, take a picture, or select from various options.
- Once you have completed all questions, tap the Submit button (for Reset Forms) or Update button (for Update Forms) at the bottom of the Form.
- If the Submit or Update button is grayed out or inactive, this is because there are required questions (indicated by a star) that still need to be completed.
- If you want to save where you are at and jump to a different form before completing this form, tap back arrow button at the top left of the screen. This will automatically save your work and take you back to the store details page. Tap back on the form to start back where you left off.
Other Helpful Articles
Below are links to a few other helpful articles when getting started:
If at any time you have questions or feedback do not hesitate contact us and we'll help you out!