To edit which users are included in a report:
- From the Shelvspace Web Portal and click on Reports.
- Scroll down or search for the report you want to edit.
- Click the down arrow next to the report and select Edit Report.
- Within the panel on the left click the dropdown under Users to select or deselect which users are included in the report.
- Click Save.
To edit who can view the report and who receives an email notification of the report:
- Select the users you want to have access to this report in the "Shared with Report Creator and" dropdown. Note that if no users are selected then it will default to All Users.
- Enter the email addresses you want to receive the emailed report. If you have multiple addresses, enter one email address per line. Note that you do not have to be a registered Shelvspace use to receive Report email notifications
- Enter the frequency and time you would like the reports to be emailed.
Key Words: Adding, Removing, User, Reporting, Recap, Rollup, New, Delete