We, here at Shelvspace, are obsessive about maintaining optimal performance while also pushing the limits of the latest and greatest in technology. The Shelvspace App supports over 13,000 Android and iOS devices, however there are numerous factors that can cause it to perform poorly including: device model, OS, signal strength, available RAM, and available internal storage.
Below outlines common steps that can help to ensure optimal performance:
- Ensure you are on the most updated version
- Ensure you are using a supported device
- Force close Shelvspace and other open applications
- Ensure you have at least 1GB of storage space available
- Ensure you are on a strong WiFi or Cellular connection and submit all pending or saved work
- Uninstall and reinstall the Shelvspace Application. NOTE: DO NOT do this before you have submitted all your work in Step #5. Any pending or saved work will be lost.
If after going through steps 1-5 and your Shelvspace application is still performing poorly please contact support.
Key Words: bad, crashes, glitches, issue, bug, slow, speed, fast, improve, poor