Photo Tagging allows teams to tag, search, and share photos around key retail elements such as compliance issues, competitors, promotions, displays, and products.
Setup Photo Tagging
- From the Shelvspace Web Portal click on Tags.
- Click on New Tag and enter tag name.
- Click Save.
Tag Photos on Mobile
For Photo Tagging to appear on mobile it must be activated by your Shelvspace Customer Success Manager AND you must have at least 1 Tag created from the Web Portal (see above).
- In the Shelvspace Mobile App, tap to take a photo as you would normally do.
- Tap Choose Photo and the next screen will list available tags to choose from.
- Select applicable tags and tap Done.
Search by Tagged Photos on Mobile
- In the Shelvspace Mobile App, tap on the menu icon on the top left and select Activities.
- Tap on Photos
- Tap the filter icon at the top right and tap on Tags
- Select the Tags you want to filter by and apply filter
Search by Tagged Photos on Web
- From the Shelvspace Web Portal click on Gallery.
- Click the Tag dropdown and select the tags you want to search for.
- Click out to apply filter.
Add or Remove Tags from Photos
Whether on Web or on Mobile you can add or remove tags from photos. Tap or click on any photo to enter full screen view. There you will see a place to remove or add tags to photos.