During the onboarding process, your Shelvspace Customer Success Manager will set you up with our standard best-practice reporting. As your teams expand you can easily duplicate these reports and generate them for other/new users.
To Duplicate a Report for other/new users:
1. Go to the "Reports" Tab
2. For the Report you'd like to duplicate, use the Actions dropdown menu and select "Duplicate Report"
3. Configure the Report Settings for the other/new user:
- Report Title: Change the report title to reflect the correct user(s)
- Filters: Deselect the undesired user(s) from the original report, and select the desired user(s). Note: you can also filter by Teams, HQ Accounts, etc.
- View By: Determines how the report is broken down. Dependent on what Filter Type selected.
- Shared with Report Creator and: Determines who can see the report in Shelvspace.
- Email Notifications: Determines who will automatically receive the report via email and at what cadence. Note: Times are all EST and are in Military Time.
4. Select "Save"